Thursday, October 17, 2019

Rakel's puzzle game information



On thursday the 17th of october 2019 Room 7 played a puzzle game called wasgij.
Miss ashley explained the rules there had to be four groups and each group gets a jigsaw puzzle and tries to complete it then if you complete the first one you get one more. Whichever group finishes two then they have to go and help another group.
It took so long we start school at 9:00 and we finished the jigsaw puzzle at 10:05 then we started to write about the jigsaw game. I didn’t play because I came late and I didn’t want to go into any of the groups.
My friend joshua said to me “come and play the jigsaw game” and I replied “nah I am not good at puzzles” and he explained “who cares just come and play” but I said “no thanks”.
My favorite part was when my friend joshua won the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment