Tuesday, October 22, 2019

In the morning on the 22nd of october 2019 Room 7 played a game called alphabet challenge game.


In the morning I came into school late but I woke up early and I was running late because I live far away. I came to school and room 7 was playing the alphabet game I came into class and miss ashley explained the rules to me and we were on the 2nd round and the topic was movie titles.


There were alphabet letters on paper going down and then we had to write the names that start with that letter and we could skip letters there were lots of yelling. My buddy’s were fereti and mathew we had a lot of movie titles and we came 6th place we got 10 points.


All the other teams did very good after the game we had to write about what happened after that we had to have morning tea at school and I don’t have much stuff for lunch but it is very very good/tasty/yummy and very nice.



My favorite part or topic was the movie colum because I love to watch movies also my favorite letter was f because my favorite movie is fast and Furious. and I have seen the new fast and Furious it is called hobbs and shaw and it is my favorite movie.


I went to go and watch the new fast and Furious with my dad on the holidays because my dad lives in taranaki waitara we went to the cinemas.

No comments:

Post a Comment