Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Rakel's crip donut game information



On wednesday the 16th of october 2019 room 7 played a game called crip donut miss ashley Annoyance the rules. “ We had to get into buddy's one buddy is in the middle and one other buddy had to go on the outside and make a donut shape’’ miss ashley would come around and give us cards my buddy was my 2nd best friend joshua we always be buddy’s on the cards were would you rather cards the outside of the circle had to rotate in circles to the left the inside of the donut had to tell the outside there question first.
My first person was Joshua and his question was “if you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?”. I replied “new York because that has always been my dream to see famous singers”. And my question was “would you rather hold a snake or a frog?” and his answer was a frog.
“Why?”
“because the snake might bite me”.
My second person was lily and her question was “If you could get any superpower in the world what would it be I laughed and explained flying superpower because I could fly around the world and travel and another reason was that I would never be late for school again”. My question was would you rather hold a snake or a frog and her question was a snake because a frog is way to slimy”.
My third person that asked me a question was michael and his question was “would you rather live in space or live under water?” My answer was “under water because I can see all the lovely species of fish”. I replied to his question is would you rather hold a snake or a frog he laughed and said “I would rather hold a snake because I love snakes”.
My fourth person was fereti his question was “would you rather fly or have super strength?”
“super strength because I could be able to lift anything”.
“would you rather carie a snake or a frog?”
“ frog because she is scared to carie a snake”.
My favorite question was when lily asked which superpower would I pick because like instead of going on plane to New York I could just fly there.

No comments:

Post a Comment